Today I woke up and wanted to go run some errands. We went to the movies last night, Taken 2, and walked around a bit but I just didn't have the urge to get anything that I needed/wanted. Well, having all these days off just made me want to get out and go.. and I did that for a bit! I first stopped at Starbucks for a
decaf pumpkin spice latte. Perfect for a chilly, sunny day! I haven't had much caffeine the last few days and thought I would keep that going. I feel like the less caffeine I have the more I feel our princess moving around! :)

As I was getting ready I put Pandora on the tablet and one of my all-time favorite songs came on. Aaron play
Two is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls for me before we said goodbye after one of the first times we hung out
while dating. I had never heard the song but he just had this big smirk on his face and it was one of his few sappy moments that let me know just how he felt about me in such a short amount of time. I opened the door to the bathroom and let Aaron hear the song and he just smiled.. we both know the feelings that surround the song and we just laughed together at our special memory. It warms my heart to think of all our special memories we have together.


When we found out I was pregnant, I went on this craft phase where I painted the old picture frames I never used with this bright blue paint. I swear I was having a boy and knew it would be perfect in his bedroom.. Of course, I was wrong and now I have all this blue stuff! Well, I want our daughter to be a princess surrounded by purple. I'm not the biggest fan of pink and obviously I love purple, so I decided to just get some scrapbooking paper to put into some of my picture frames and I can find places for them. First picture frame I am going to put in our bathroom to help me with reminders and notes for us. Aaron tested it out and was kinda excited about how easy it is to use! Right now, our bathroom mirror is covered with reminders for myself since my memory has disapeared! I bought some purple paint to use on some of the other frames I have so now that has begun!

Thanks to Pinterest I found some awesome crockpot recipes! The last few weekends we have been using this bad boy (thanks to our roommate) and hopefully when she moves out we will get one for ourselves! Today's dinner will be beef stroganoff but with some twists! Can't wait to see how it turns out while we hang out together, run some more errands, and watch football together!
No comments:
Post a Comment