Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Refreshed!

I haven't felt this good my entire pregnancy! Hopefully it remains. The other morning at school my co-worker told me I looked refreshed.. I took it as a compliment and have been feeling good ever since.
Aaron has complained that I have been grumpy and I don't blame him. The nights have been so uncomfortable that I just take it out on him because no one else is around!! I really don't sleep well at night but I try to go to bed earlier so those little spurts of sleep are larger than smaller and I sleep in a bit more because I have found a happy medium for my work agenda and work load in general. I have found my happy place in this and have started to enjoy this pregnancy.. part of me thinks we will have another one eventually... :)
Lately, though I have found my happy place and things have been going so much better.. we constantly talk about our little one and enjoy thinking about what she will look like and how she will act. It should be interesting... 

Princess Bauer is def. going to be playing soccer one day! She loves to kick me and not just randomly, but she has a routine and has even kicked Aaron so hard that he blurted out, holy crap! She has also done tap dance numbers and what feels like the macerana. She punches me on one side and then kicks me clear on the other side of my stomach! I love it and since she enjoys kicking me while I am laying down or sitting, I try to lay in bed a few minutes earlier and longer in the mornings just so I can feel her kick me. She must know when the alarm goes off because it's almost like she kicks me awake. She doesn't sleep very much through the night either, when I wake up in the middle of the night she is already awake and kicking me like crazy, or dancing around! She is crazyyyy and I love feeling her.

Just last night she kicked me so hard I saw my belly bounce up! It was the first time I was able to actually see it and Aaron even got to see it as well!

I try to stay comfortable with my work clothes and I change immediately once I get home and love wearing Aaron's sweats (see above picture) which is really nothing new! Princess is riding so low in my belly that everything seems to pinch me below the belly button. I have been on the look out for stretch marks and so far nada. I feel so lucky to not have any, but then I think about the 3 months I have left.. ughhh...

Other than work and relaxing, Aaron and I have been taking the time to walk around and think about what we want to do with Princess and her things (or what will come of her things). We haven't bought a single baby item. We don't have the space or need for anything at the moment. Plus, we don't want to buy things until closer and even maybe after the baby shower which will probably be in January because of the holidays.  There's no point in us putting money into things right now when it would just stay in boxes. Once our roommate moves out I am hoping (and will probably get the itch to nest) start getting ideas and little things for the baby room. For now, we enjoy going to stores and walking around looking at all the amazing cute little things for our soon to be Princess!


No comments: