Thursday, October 4, 2012

20 Weeks!




 
Thanks to my wonderful hubby this picture is a bit blurry. I finally gave in and purchased a belly band. My jeans are just too uncomfortable and since I wear them about 2 days a week, it was much needed! It isn't too cold to wear my long skirts so I have been doing that as well since they are just sooo comfy!  I have been feeling very very lazy lately and told Aaron that we needed to start walking. So walk we did! About 1.5 miles around the subdivisions near us and talked about the future and how we can't wait to buy a house in about 9 months or so! It's so exciting and we both agree on what we want and don't want in a house. We can be picky and make sure we find a house we will be living in for a long time with our kids. :) Embedded image permalink Sleeping is getting harder to do, I need to go out and bbuy a big body pillow to make it easier but I just haven't. Did I mention this weekend is a 4-day weekend for me?! It is a statewide in-service for the next 2 days but my district doesn't have these days contracted for us so no school for me! Woohoo. I got up at about 7am this morning.. and believe it or not, that is considered sleeping in for me, and completely cleaned and organized our bedroom. It took about 4 hours total, and that's because I am pregnant and wanted to make sure I wasn't straining myself. I took lots of little breaks and just took my time so I wouldn't overdo myself. Our little girl is making herself known and she would tell me when to take a break. I can't wait for Aaron to be able to feel her moving, it's so wonderful and he is so excited! We have really started to think and talk about names, we have 3 that we have in the running, but we don't feel like sharing anything yet and maybe won't until our Princess is born. We want it to be about her and not what her name will be. We also don't want to deal with people judging or saying, Oh, we know so and so who has that name. Or any of that, so it may just be our little secret! :) Let's just say she will for sure have her Mama's middle name, Marie.
Embedded image permalink

No comments: