I should almost make this blog a pregnancy blog. I swear that is all I blog about but its hard when I hardly have enough energy to get work done when I come home each night!
I went to a free conference today (and got paid for it!) And had the hardest time sitting down all day. Not just my little girl was uncomfortable, but my back and sides. I just can't sit that long anymore!
As time starts to fly by, the talk with my parents have started about when they will be flying in!! Luckily, my mother is amazing and has agreed to come stay with us for about a month and my dad for hopefully 2 weeks. Because they live so far away I dont mind being stuck with them for awhile while they get to visit their granddaughter :) hehe. My mom has work that she can bring with her and I know that Aaron will be able to take a few days off when princess is bor but having someone around to help and get me the help and rest I need all day (yes, all day mother!) Will be amazing when Aaron is at work all day! I know I will have to go back to work for a bit so hopefully it will help that transition as well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment