I linked up today [again] with Jesslyn Amber for a link up she created called
The name game
Simply, I just answer these questions and include a picture of myself :)
[have I mentioned that I love her blog!!]
What's your blog's purpose? Do you have a subtitle?
I have had many different blog names and have switched them up many many times. Currently [and probably permanently] I have just my name..
Stephanie Marie
It is my first and middle name. I actualyl prefer to use just my first and middle name because I really don't like my last name. When I got a divorce I didn't feel like changing my last name back to my maiden name because I knew I would have to change it again when I eventually got married again.. I don't think that some people realize how difficult and time consuming it is to change your last name. Do you know just how much has to get changed? Debit cards, driver license, checks, address, social security, W2, work... ughhh. And if you forget something its even worse!! Haha, I actually just changed one of my credit cards from my maiden name to my current last name! It's been about 3 years! It just was a hassle to do it so I never got around to it.. and now it looks like I'll be changing it again in a bit... and when I say a bit I mean, a surprise. haha :)
And well, my subtitles have changed quite a bit as well. I really like my current one
and everything in between
I have my old blog but wanted to have a blog that was primarily somewhat private from certain people that other people could access my blog from. If that makes any sense..
So, I created this blog and just invited my close family and close friends to keep up to date [most of them live out of state and far away]. I've also disable the comments because although there are plenty of sweet and kind people who have commented on my blog before [Jesslyn Amber!! :)] there are very mean people out there that can't not say anything nice so I would rather keep this blog very positive!
I am a very random person and this blog is just everything and anything going on in my life. Granted, it mostly resolves around Aaron and I, but our relationship is a big part of my life!
There ya go!
I'm Stephanie Marie

No comments:
Post a Comment