I loved Jesslyn Amber's previous Saturday post so I decided to do another one except today is Sunday... but, as you will soon find out, I haven't had much time to do anything! So here it goes...
1. People who write checks
I work in retail and when a customer starts to bust out their checkbooks I immediately get annoyed. I know, some people just write checks for everything but seriously, at Sports Authority?! I thought we were in the day n' age where debit cards were in?? What's an added bonus of frustration -- when they start writing a check with a line behind them AND they write super super slow. UGH.
2. Inconsiderate people
This last weekend really showed me how inconsiderate people are at my job.. the associates, not the customers. I had to work 8am to 10pm on Friday night by myself THEN 2pm to close by myself as well... oh, and I had to come in early this morning to cover the same person!
At least have a good reason as to why you can't come into work, ok?
3. Knowing when people lie..
This goes along with #2. I know that the reasons why people didn't come to work were lies.. it's so stupid because everyone at work knows why as well. If you are going to do something that affects OTHER PEOPLE, don't lie about it. Sure, I like to take a personal day every so often but I make sure that it doesn't affect the rest of the associates for that day.
Stupid people.
4. Flies
They are everywhere and are so annoying and so hard to SMACK down!
grrr (ps.. I didn't want to add an actual picture of a fly, GROSS!)
5. Having too much stuff
Aaron and I are moving at the end of September and I went through a bunch of my stuff and had to ask myself, Why do I have this?! What in the world is this for?! I am definately going to have some sort of yard sale to get rid of a bunch of crap!
6. Long drawn out movies
Aaron wanted to go to a movie the other night but instead I convinced him to just buy Your Highness with James Franco so we could watch it at home.
BLAH. That movie was yes, funny, but soooooo drawn out I just wanted to yell at the actors and be like, ON WITH IT! Movies need to keep my interest for me want to sit still for 2 hours and that movie did not do it for me.
7. People who think they are the sh*t
I really can't stand the people that put on Twitter or Facebook comments like, "I just did this b/c I'm so cool" or "Be jealous b/c I'm this or that" or people who think that just because they are super positive, hyper, friendly, or know a lot of people that it makes them a better person.
Such.a.turn.off.

No comments:
Post a Comment