Saturday, December 17, 2011

8 days of secrets!

Only 8 more days.
I couldn't be more excited.
I feel like Santa is coming to town,
oh wait, he is!

Pinned ImageI have absolutely no idea what Aaron is getting me for Christmas. He had one idea but then said he thinks my mom got that for me so he had to change his mind. But still, I am clueless. He actually just left the house to go finish his Christmas shopping for me. He told me a few days ago that I wasn't allowed to make plans for Christmas day - I just replied, "Ok" not thinking anything of it because I just figured we were going to go see the new Mission Impossible movie after we slept woke up early to open all of our presents and then go back to bed for a bit, eat breakfast, hang out, and go to the movie. I also just figured we would go to his parents house to say hi since we will be spending Christmas Eve with them, but just to spread the joy.
Apparently that's not the case. He is being all secretive and I'm so anxious to see what he has up his sleeve!
Today even at work, he was talking to a co-worker about his 'plans'. And as soon as I walked over he had the biggest grin on his face, I loved it! He said he just had to 'bounce some ideas off of someone'.

Seriously?
I cannot wait!
Stay tuned in 8 days to find out what all the surprises are, haha, my guess is as good as yours!!