Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Take Time to be Silly

I'm pretty sure we have this one down pat. Aaron and I are total dorks together. We act like little kids and get so excited about the littlest of things! We have our quirky things that make us who we are not only as individuals, but as a couple.  We can be together all day and do nothing but randomly throw out a joke, laugh, or just be stupid together. Aaron is a bigger joker than I am - anyone who knows him knows his laugh. He laughs at everything, and I mean at everything! When he got hurt a few years ago at work, I just remember him laughing about it - even after he passed out he was laughing when he woke up! He laughs when he gets nervous, it's a particular laugh, too. When he meets someone new, he laughs. My favorite though is when I get mad - for some reason he enjoys pushing my buttoms and thinks it's the funniest thing. Usually, I end up laughing with him because his laugh is just adorable and contagious, but not always. haha. He always knows how to put a smile on my face when I just don't want to.
Laughing is so good for you and I'm so thankful to have Aaron by my side to laugh with and be stupid around. He doesn't judge me, never has and never will. He may laugh at me, but I know it's what he does - that's Aaron.
I am positive that there will always be laughter in our home because of Aaron and his ability to make light of every situation. That's the silly of our relationship. It never seems to be dull when we are hanging out - even just driving to Walmart, there always seems to be something we can be talking and joking around about!