like Christmas!
The other day, our roommate went and got a real tree. Anyone who doesn't have a real one, well, sorry, you are missing out!! It smells soo awesome and makes me smile every time I see it!
But last night, I had just finished up my work sample (hallelujah!) and was a little restless from sitting on the compouter for hours on end. Aaron had previously mentioned that he wanted me to decorate the tree soon. I didn't think I would have any time in the next few days but turns out, I did!
Our roommates little girl was there as well and after I put the lights on the tree I asked her to help me decorate. The picture below is her level on the tree and where she did most of her decorating. :) She loved picking out the ornaments and finding the perfect spot on the tree! Between all of us (minus my personal ornaments that I chose not to put out this year for certain reasons) we had so many ornaments that it's a good thing we got such a huge tree!
I can't wait for Christmas Day - Aaron told me I wasn't allowed to make any plans for that day because he has some ideas! I am so excited to see what he has planned - he almost never does something like this and I'm so anxious! :)
Only 13 more days!!