Friday, February 10, 2012

22 Days...

Oh man, did yesterday even happen? I remember some parts of it but even today seemed to fly by!! I really haven't been feeling too well lately, there is a bug going around at school and it's not fun. I don't think I caught the full effect, but I guess we will wait and see.

Today was picture day. Right after the photographer took his last class picture in the corner of my eye I see one of the boys lean over and projectile vomit came out of his mouth and went SPLAT onto the cafeteria floor. I honestly can still hear the sound of it in my mind and it's so terribly gross I want to puke. Luckily, well unluckily for the poor kiddo, he was on the other side of the class and I wasn't anywhere near him. After a little bit of a scene from the rest of the boys (3rd grade boys.. yeah) I had to scramble to get them in line and headed back upstairs while my CT took care of the other boy. I felt so bad for him! He ended up going home (he had to, of course) and the rest of the day I felt even worse. Oh, did I mention this happened right before lunch?

Yeah.. joys of being a teacher!

This morning, Aaron woke up at 7am to fill up my car with gas! I love that he likes to do that for me. He knows I hate standing out in the cold (or even in the summer heat) and just don't like filling my car with gas so he willingly does it for me. :) He really is amazing.

No comments: