Sunday, February 5, 2012

First Time for Everything!

Yesterday was my good friend, Tara's, 34th birthday! My roommate, Kenz, and I decided to take her to Tucano's in Boise for dinner. Good thing we made reservations, it was packed when we got there! Tara and I had never been, Makenzie has been there lots of times, but we still had our server and the meat servers explain the whole process. It was amazing!
Kenz and I both tried Chicken Heart - it didn't taste too bad, it was the whole heart thing we couldn't get out of our minds when we were chewing it!! We tried Quail Egg and it was yuckkkyyy!!
Our main server, Sebastian, was pretty awesome. Kenz kept flirting with him and even left her number for him - guess we'll have to wait and see if he calls her :)

I can't believe I have lived in Boise for almost 3 years and have never been to Tucanos! I know I want to go back with Aaron and maybe my family will want to go when they come into town for our wedding :) The environment was awesome and the food was tasty, too. I still have some yummy cheesecake leftover!

No comments: