Some ask me. Some understand. Most don't. I really need to have a speaking blog app or something available. So many things happened today that my mind is just spinning in circles.
Class was a joke. Sorry, but I am paying a butt load of money to go to class once a week to learn and although the guest speaker was nice and had some good stories to share the extra 2 lessons that were required by classmates was a little excessive. Not only was it a waste of our time as students, but I feel bad for those who had to plan out the lessons and then sit through 19 grown adults who couldn't understand simple instruction that my third graders could have!
Sometimes, people are jokes. I don't appreciate the negative feedback when I show you the dress I am going to be wearing for my wedding. I obviously value you as a person and respect you enough to show you a dress that only a handful of people have seen - you don't need to stick your nose up it and dis it. Those kinds of opinions don't need to be shared, no excuses.
On a non-negative side. I absolutely love my teaching experience I am in. Tonight, I texted my CT a random thought I had thinking she was the one who told me about something. Turns out, I was wrong. But instead of just dismissing the conversation, she continues on to talk to me. I decided to text her a picture of what I did in class. This was her reply... For some reason my snapshot is horrible but it says Wow! Was that an assignment or were you bored? I have some Thomas the train coloring books I could lend you :)
It literally made my night. She is so awesome and I love how casual but yet professional our friendship is! She is an amazing teacher and I learn so much from her!

Thankfully - when a night like tonight happens and I start to have a breakdown in the car, I can remember who I am going home to! Aaron is my light in a dark tunnel. Sunday, he had the day off and I was at work. It was crazy - of course. And all day long one of my friends, Bre, was talking about Dutch Brothers and their yummy flavored Red Bull drinks. Aaron and I would go all the time to them during the summer, we love those drinks! So, of course, I got home from work and told Aaron about it and how I might want to go. I had to get some homework done first but he didn't hesitate for a second to drive with me there. We drove into Caldwell to get our Red Bull drinks and then stopped by Walmart right by our place in Nampa to get some groceries. Aaron had been ranting about this dinner he wanted to make me. It's funny because in the last (almost) 2 years, he has made me his "famous" dinners barely a handful of times and the last week, he has made me dinner twice AND breakfast! He made these two beef patties with turkey stuffing in between and then hollandaise sauce poured over it and then on a bun. It was soo yummy! I would have eaten all of it but I had fries for my appetizer and we all know how potatoes and me go! :)
I was thinking about how we are getting married in 10 days. Yes, 10 days! Crazy, huh? When I think about how I feel about marrying Aaron and the why, my heart gets happy and I feel complete. I can't say I have ever felt this way about a person - he makes my life better by just being him and by loving me unconditionally. Some people think we are crazy but I know that this is right, it feels right - everything about it feels right and I don't have any doubts in my mind, heart, or soul that he is who I am suppossed to be with for always.
Class was a joke. Sorry, but I am paying a butt load of money to go to class once a week to learn and although the guest speaker was nice and had some good stories to share the extra 2 lessons that were required by classmates was a little excessive. Not only was it a waste of our time as students, but I feel bad for those who had to plan out the lessons and then sit through 19 grown adults who couldn't understand simple instruction that my third graders could have!
Sometimes, people are jokes. I don't appreciate the negative feedback when I show you the dress I am going to be wearing for my wedding. I obviously value you as a person and respect you enough to show you a dress that only a handful of people have seen - you don't need to stick your nose up it and dis it. Those kinds of opinions don't need to be shared, no excuses.
It literally made my night. She is so awesome and I love how casual but yet professional our friendship is! She is an amazing teacher and I learn so much from her!
I was thinking about how we are getting married in 10 days. Yes, 10 days! Crazy, huh? When I think about how I feel about marrying Aaron and the why, my heart gets happy and I feel complete. I can't say I have ever felt this way about a person - he makes my life better by just being him and by loving me unconditionally. Some people think we are crazy but I know that this is right, it feels right - everything about it feels right and I don't have any doubts in my mind, heart, or soul that he is who I am suppossed to be with for always.
