The day itself was a blast. Since I am back in the all boys classroom I don't get to see my girls' very much! I promised them that I would come back for a bit during their Valentine's Day party to hang out with them and pass out their valentines.. well, all morning, whenever I saw them (mostly at first recess since I have duty outside) they kept telling me that I had sooo many Valentine's! They were so excited about their party and when I went into their classroom around 12:30pm they freaked out! I got bombarded by hugs from so many girls, it was just the warmest feeling ever! I went to look at the heart envelope I had made earlier with the girls and it was jam packed with valentine's and goodies! (There are 34 girls and almost every girl had candy to go with her valentine.. so you can imagine!) I hung out with them for a bit and when I started to goodbye to leave to go to the boy's Valentine's party, they swarmed me with hugs again! They are just the sweetest group of girls and I love seeing their faces any chance I can get.
Back I went to the boy's class and of course, I had a blast. The boys are a little bit more shy and sometimes I have to beat out of them what they are thinking or talking about! (not literally, of course!) I was absent the day before from being sick so some of them just expected me to be gone again so they 'forgot' to get me a valentine. I didn't care, but it was so cute how they told me and apologized for it! One of my favs (shhhh, I don't have any favorites! hehe) forgot his valentine's and so I had him hand out the ones I brought for the boys for me. He loved it!
Let's just say, I got way too much candy with the two parties combined!
Apparently, that wasn't all Aaron had up his sleeve! He had ordered pizza and breadsticks for us so we could eat dinner together before I had to go to night class. He knew I could take some with me since I am always snacking and made sure I packed it up before I left. Luckily, class ended a little earlier than usual and I was home and in his arms by 9pm! We layed around and watched a billion episodes of The Office together while I fell asleep in his arms. Before I went to sleep he looked at me and said, I'm so glad we have a show! The Office is a show that we always want to watch together. If one of us watches a few episodes without one another we always go back to where we left off! We love that we enjoy doing something so simple together!
Even though we only spent a few hours together on Valentine's Day it was just as special. Aaron keeps surprising me with how thoughtful he is. I love that man! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment