Linking up with Sarah for her 15 day challenge!

Day 1: 15 Fun Facts about myself
[1]. I have changed my blog URL, Title, and contents more often than I can remember. I have people who can't leave nice comments... the joys of life.
[2]. This is both Aaron and I's second marriage - we both are extremely happy and in love but I don't think things would be how they are if we weren't both married and unhappy before in our lives. We are blessed to have found each other!
[3]. I love to sleep - I nap whenever I can and go to bed early whenever possible. On my days off, I can sleep in until about 11 o'clock!
[4]. I have a small obsession with potatoes. I didn't realize it until about 2 years ago, but I love everything potato! Good thing I live in Idaho!
[5]. I watch The Office and Friends daily.
[6]. I recently graduated with my Master's in Elementary Education but work at Sports Authority- my goal for this year is to not work another retail Black Friday.
[7]. I like to get lost online whether it's on Facebook or random people's blogs. It's fun!
[8]. I still have the Spongebob Squarepants laundry hamper I got from my little sister my freshmen year of college - it shows wear and tear, but I still use it when I do my laundry!
[9]. All I have wanted when I have grown up is to have a family - we couldn't be more excited to have that dream come true in February!
[10]. It took us 2 years, but we finally got a King size bed (my hubby is 6'2!) and it is amazing! We find ourselves sleeping close together though since we are so used to it.
[11]. I don't like to get dressed up, especially as of late. Throw me some yoga pants and a tank top and I am ready to roll!
[12]. I hope to live somewhere where it is hott all year round when I retired.
[13]. I have moved about 5-6 times since I moved to Idaho 3 years ago. I'm ready to settle somewhere!!
[14]. I am getting and iPhone. One day.
[15]. I love Buffalo Wild Wings and am going with my roommate there tonight! Yummm!!
And that's me, somewhat! :)
6 comments:
LOVE Friends! I'd watch it all the time if I could! Also love to get lost in people's blogs!
Sara
mommysummers.com
BBW is great! The Buffalo Chicken Flatbread is my favorite :)
What?! Aaron is 6'2?! Holy moly! Crazy pants.
I'm so excited for Baby B!
I change my blog around oh to often. Just find something I like one day, hate it the next. Boo to those that can not be nice.
Congrats on your pregnancy.
Loooove the office. And potatoes. :)
My parents were both married before they were married to each other. Needless to say, neither of those relationships were very good and I think they're better off with each other. :)
Potatoes are awesome!
Post a Comment