I haven't blogged in awhile. And when I do, it's usually just a bunch of pictures to update what is going on with Brinnley.
I am hoping to switch over to use this blog as actually a blog - I got rid of Facebook and have never looked back. I don't even feel the urge to get it back anymore like at first. Maybe I should try to do that with coffee again...
I am hoping to do a re-start. Start blogging more often just about things and thoughts. I have quite a bit. And a ton of things to get off my mind. I have tried to write, and I should probably start doing that again.. I have a ton of journals that I used to write in when I was younger but around college I slowly stopped. Now, I have my blog. I need to update it more and that can include Brinnley - but it really needs to be more than that. I need more than that.
So here's to hoping that I can jump into it - especially with the New Year coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment