I love to read and follow (and stalk) and old acquaintance, Lauren. I remember her from the old days, even though we aren't very old, at all. But she played softball and I remember her - I may have met her once or twice, but now that we are older and wiser, I sought her out and we have become distant mommy friends. I try to catch up with her every so often via text in our crazy lives! I decided to take stock and follow along with her. I have never done it but thought it would be a good way to catch up with life now that I have slowed down enough this holiday break. So, here it goes.. thanks Lauren! :)
[Making] another part of Aaron's Christmas present - 52 reasons I love you with jumbo dollar tree cards!
[Cooking] my coffee that is brewing at the moment? cookies will be made later!
[Drinking] nothing at the moment - in like 5 seconds my coffee will be done.
[Reading] nada.
[Wanting] Aaron to hurry up and get home from his last minute shopping spree so we can be together for the next 2 days!
[Looking] at reviews on the new FitBit Charge HR that I will be getting in a few months!
[Playing] The Office on Netflix - thank you split screens on my Windows computer!
[Wishing] that my family could be here for Christmas this year.
[Enjoying] the 14 days off I am getting this winter break
[Loving] tiny tree in our front room that houses the many gifts for Brinnley this year - spoiled by the grandparents
[Pondering] how Brinnley will transition back to daycare after 2 solid weeks with Mama
[Considering] growing my hair out as long as possible
[Watching] The Office and Brinnley is watching some Sophia the First
[Needing] to go for a run today but may settle for a FitnessBlender workout
[Wearing] comfy purple pj's and an over sized Wilder sweatshirt
[Following] runners on instagram
[Noticing] the attachment that Brinnley is growing from being sick and being home with me 24/7
[Admiring] my husbands tenacity to get me a certain gift - I am baffled by what he picked
[Sorting] through ideas for some extended lesson plans
[Buying] NOTHING. we just bought a truck - I am done spending money
[Getting] excited about Brinnley's reaction to Santa's gifts tomorrow morning
[Bookmarking] pinterest ideas
[Disliking] Brinnley's nasty cold and cough that is lingering around too long
[Feeling] tired and exhausted with her clingy ness and cold
[Snacking] soon to be the huge cheesecake made by a coworker of Aaron's
[Wishing] we can use up the movie tickets he got (4 of them!) and Texas Roadhouse certificate soon for a much needed date night
[Helping] Brinnley carry 2 different sized balls - little hands made it difficult
[Hearing] her clap for joy after turning on my iPad to watch NetFlix - smart cookie over here
No comments:
Post a Comment