Monday, December 15, 2014

Questions

I started following a young lady this summer who had an amazing New Year's Resolution for the year of 2014. Go check her out - she is very inspiring, especially as a fellow educator of 3rd grade (and yes, I am bias since I teach 3rd as well - it's a lot harder than you think!!)

1. Four names that people call me, other than my real name:

[1] Mrs. Bauer - sometimes I hate hearing my name, over and over and over again, but I love it at the same time considering I waited 25 years to love the man I got it from.
[2] dear - Aaron calls me that, it's weird to hear Stephanie come from his mouth - he only says it in very public situations.
[3] Bauer - my co-workers call me by just my last name, no Mrs.
[4] mama - this has to be my most favorite name. It took Brinnley longer to say mama than dad and she definitely uses it quite a bit!

2. Four jobs I have had:

[1] Indoor Soccer Center - barista and cafe server
[2] Coldstone Creamery - and yes, I sang when I got tipped!
[3] Head Cashier at Sports Authority - best choice of my life!
[4] 3rd grade educator - my dream job!

3. Four movies I've watched more than once:

[1] Practical Magic
[2] The Whole Nine Yards
[3] The Devil Wears Prada
[4] Frozen - and not because of Brinnley!

4. Four Books I recommend

[1] The entire Rose Gardner Series, I can't remember who wrote it
[2] Firefly Lane - Kristin Hannah
[3] Anything by Danielle Steel
[4] Anything by Jodi Piccolut 

5. Four places I have lived

[1] Port Orchard
[2] Portland
[3] Nampa
[3] Beaverton

6. Four places I have been

[1] England
[2] Italy
[3] Florida
[4] Maine

7. Four places I would rather be right now

[1] Florida
[2] outside running in warm weather
[3] my classroom getting work done
[4] TARGET

8. Four things I don't eat

[1] onions
[2] sushi
[3] cinnamon flavors
[4] chai 

9. Four of my favorites foods

[1] pickles
[2] chocolate and peanut butter
[3] chicken patties
[4] Sugar Free Redbull - yes, I will count it as food

10. Four TV shows I watch

[1] The Office
[2] Grey's Anatomy
[3] Friends
[4] Hell's Kitchen


11. Four things I'm looking forward to next year

[1] thinking of a sibling for Brinnley Marie
[2] summer break with B and Aaron
[3] vacations
[4] Brinnley turning 2!!

12. Four things I am always saying

[1] 3, 2, 1... nose... - that's my attention grabber in the class. They have to follow along with what I tell them.
[2] Let's make some better choices.. again, in the classroom!
[3] Brinnley! do I need to explain? I can't get enough of my child
[4] dear! I love him!




Now, go ahead.. try it out if you like! :)

No comments: