2014 was a great year, for many reasons. I debated on what I wanted to post on my last post for the year. I thought about a survey to relive the highlights of the year, or even a big recap post. But, all in all, I didn't post very much this year and therefore I am missing things that have happened.
So, instead, I'll just talk about a few of the goals I have decided to embark on this year.
one.
to maintain the lifestyle I have created for myself.
I have made it a habit to workout or run during the week and on the weekends especially. This is something that I now crave and look forward to each day (unless it's a rest day!) FitnessBlender and my training plan for running keep me motivated as well as my husband and my daughter. I look forward to keeping this habit and staying active and fit!
Oh, I forgot to mention that I want to run at least 500 miles. I have already begun this goal, and I set it a little lower than I thought I could accomplish because of goal three ;)
Oh, I forgot to mention that I want to run at least 500 miles. I have already begun this goal, and I set it a little lower than I thought I could accomplish because of goal three ;)
two.
stay organized with our budget and meals.
This is an encompassed goal. We as a family are already making it a habit. Since we pulled the trigger and bought Aaron's truck, we have discussed and put into works a more organized meal plan and budget. We are working hard to eliminate unnecessary purchases, especially fast food and big dinners, from our every day life. Both Aaron and I are working hard to focus on the NEEDS vs. the WANTS in our life. My Target trips have almost dissipated and Aaron's splurges on lunches during work days are very limited. We want to enjoy being home together during meal time and be able to enjoy the lifestyle we have always had!
three.
sibling time.
It's not a surprise that we want a sibling for Brinnley. She will be 2 years old in February and Aaron and I will both be turning 29 in April. Sooner, rather than later, Brinnley will hopefully be getting news about a baby brother or sister on the way. But we will just let that be a surprise for you when that time comes our way!
Our lives are filled with love and we are constantly making memories, we aren't big planners so our year is really up for grabs on vacations and the holiday plans. We know that whatever comes our way, we will be happy and in love along the way for 2015!
bring.it.on.
Our lives are filled with love and we are constantly making memories, we aren't big planners so our year is really up for grabs on vacations and the holiday plans. We know that whatever comes our way, we will be happy and in love along the way for 2015!
bring.it.on.
No comments:
Post a Comment