
I linked up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I have to admit that I have been MIA for awhile on normal posts because I literally have been working everyday (some days ALL day!) so my life has been pretty uneventful outside of work!
Oh well...
I'm lovin'
that today is Wednesday and it is my DAY OFF! I am getting a hair cut, having coffee with my 2nd best friend (inside joke!) Natalie, and then going out to the lake with my bestest friend, Bobbie Jo!
I'm lovin'
that Aaron and I are planning an amazing road trip to see my parents! We were trying to figure out just what to do with our vacation days and he asked if I wanted to see my parents! He is so thoughtful and always thinks of me first.. <3 So yup, we are driving to Mississippi in a few weeks! :)
I'm lovin'
that starting this Friday thru 2 Sundays, Aaron and I will be not only working regular work but also at the Western Idaho Fair for his families food booth every day of the fair! Don't worry, it's a good thing! Yes, it will be stressful and tiring BUT all the money we make will pay for about 3/4 of our road trip!!
I'm lovin'
that I woke up at 8am this morning and decided to clean the apartment. With so much work coming up I didn't want to have to worry about it! :) I love it when it's all clean and I have a good excuse to watch Friends!!
I'm lovin'
these hair cuts and ideas for my hair cut today! I can't wait - I looovveee getting my hair cut, it's like a mini spa day, I even get Diet Coke at my salon. :)
Not sure about the bangs though...
Maybe without the bangs...
I LOVE this!

hmm...
I guess we will just see! I know that I want to take some length off, my hair is at the in between stage and it really bugs me! I LOVED my long hair that I used to have but it just makes me look so much younger and I need to add some youthful years to me if you will... :)
2 comments:
Great things you are loving today!
YAY for having a day off :) It feels so good to just take a break sometimes :) And, I LOVE that hair! You should just go for it - it'll feel SO good when you do!
Post a Comment