I haven't been Stephanie for all my life. I have moments in my life where I really don't remember what went on around me.. for example: when I went through my really dark and down depression phase the beginning of my freshman year in college. That soccer season is really a blur because I can't remember what I did, why, who I was with, where I was, or anything like that.. I remember Nationals in Santa Barbara, California for the most part, but it is still a little fuzzy. Even after I seeked help and got on medication, that time period is still fuzzy as well.. I'm pretty sure most of my sophomore and junior years flew by and I couldn't honestly tell you anything that happened.
I wasn't being me at all.I was there, yes, but not totally there. Starting my senior year I vowed to make it unbelievable (in soccer terms). I worked my butt off that summer and played as well as I could each and every game and practice. I guess my hard work paid off (somewhat) and I started all year and receieved The Coaches Award that year.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't until I
popped my bubble
![]() |
| Beale St. in Memphis, TN |
The other 10 rules to live by play a huge role in my number one rule to always Be Stephanie, you could say they are the steps to help me keep on this long journey of life.

