I linked up with Dear Monday!
Dear Monday... Thank you for coming at such a slow speed... I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend and spending the last 2 nights as a hermit with my most favorite person in the world <3
Dear FRIENDS... I am sorry I haven't watched you in like 3 or 4 days, but my dear and I have enjoyed spending time catching up on The Office and of course, Saturday football.
Dear Lundon... Thank you for being such an adorable 3 (or maybe you are 4?!) year old girl who can brighten my day! Even though your daddy sleeps in late and I am left to turn cartoons on for you in the morning and get your chocolate milk when you come to stay here, I really enjoy your company. And thank you for letting me re-visit my past obsession of Spongebob Squarepants by helping you with your puzzle last night! 
Dear boyfriend... Thank you for the wonderful weekend, even though I had class Saturday all day long and worked yesterday, we enjoyed spending the evenings locked up in our room watching football and The Office, and cuddling the whole time. You constantly remind me how much I am loved and I love you to pieces, always.