

I think Aaron and I are so good at enjoying life in the now. We work
hard to
play hard in our life. We do things when we want to and enjoy them to the fullest. We travel, take time with each other, make each other feel special, and live our life like we have always dreamt about. We don't have to
ask permission from each other to things in our every day to day life. Like I've said, so.many.times. -- we feel in love hard and fast without ever looking back. We knew what we each
didn't have in the past and we understand what each other has been through in our past relationships and vow to never make the other person feel like they did
before we came into each other's lives. But that's why we do so well together, we don't dwell on the stupid stuff that happened, we care about each other
now and who we
have become since those days and love one another, always.


I never want to make Aaron feel as though he can't play video games -- I mean, he's been playing and been obsessed since he was 3 years old! Why would I take away something that he
loves to do? He knows how badly I want to be a teacher, so when I asked him how he felt about me going back to school he of course said,
do it! I feel as though living life
now and
enjoying it, especially together, is to find that middle line in our relationship. We like to do the same things, so we do them. We obviously can't settle down and by a house at the moment so why would we try to save every single penny we make? Yes, we have priorities and things that must get taken care of first, but I don't graduate until May 19,
2012 and would like to find a job
somewhere before we decide to buy a house, I really would
not like to commute somewhere, so why buy now when I don't know where I will be working next fall if at all?! Why not enjoy the things we want to do, spend money when we want to -- especially since we want to have kids sooner than later
you really think I'm going to say when?! :) but why not do what we want to do before most of our time and money will be going to our new family...